Wednesday, November 21, 2007

writing for beginners | Post 1 | Preface



I am a beginner.  I have only published an article in a church newsletter and posts on my blog.  My writing has never graced the presence of an editor.  I am an average person who is starting this journey in learning the art and business of writing.  Therefore, I write on writing from a non-expert point of view with an amateur style that will hopefully progress. 

What to expect from this series of posts

-       Reflections for On Writing Well by William Zinsser

-       Reflections for Getting Your Book Published for Dummies

-       Resources found from Sally Stuart’s Christian Writers’ Market Guide

-       Conversations with an author – journal

-       2-4 posts on a particular subject that will serve as a draft for an article to get published where your thoughts, critique, and opinions will help me get published.  

I look forward to your comments.  

J.smith

No comments: