Tuesday, June 19, 2007

dipstick


When I was a baby it was a temperature dipstick.
When I was a child it was the dipstick used to scoop the powdered sugar in my mouth.
When I was a teenager it was the oil dipstick for my car.
When I was a college student it was the coffee stir dipstick.
Now, it is the urine sample dipstick that is a symbol of the present and future times that will revolutionize our life. This dipstick announced to GOOD NEWS to Gina and I that she is with child! I am going to be a dad… to someone other than Rumpert (our dog).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

smitty! congrats to you, to gina, and to little jared ayers smith!!

Sean McDermott said...

AWESOME!!! Megan and I are sooo excited for you guys!

Katka said...

Congrats you guys!!

Funny how even though as people we've come up with some incredible things, and new amazing technologies surprise us almost daily....women still have to pee on a stick to see if they're pregnant :)

have a great summer.