Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am Santa


73198935 2012887E37This past weekend Gina, who is my wife, spent a lot of time with her best friend. Whenever they are together - look out! They come up with the most random and spontaneous ideas ever. So the idea this past weekend was to dress me up like Santa, and Gina to be Mrs. Claus trying to hit on Santa. They went to the store bought some fake sheep hair for my beard. I got some load straps from my truck that were red and made suspenders out of them. Then we went outside and took pictures in the snow. Then my neighbor came out gave me his Christmas list.


73198927 63D949A4Cb


The only part that was not good, was that the sheep hair got all over me. It was so bad I had to get a shower after it.

2 comments:

Jason Mitchell said...

Your little games disgust me.
Ha.

Jon Mitchell said...

Wow, I don't even know you and I am already learning a new game I can play with my wife. I can't wait to get home tonight!